Friday 20 August 2010

Being active during the fasting state is mean!!!!

Yo!

So breaking my 17 hour fast with my fav higher fat day food combo of ham, eggs and goats cheese!

I was pretty active during the last part of the fast today....I cleaned the flat and scrubbed the shower. And then went to the gym to do my cardio on the bike...45min on random going between level 2-3 followed by some very relaxation yoga stretches...my breath was very deep and free flowing and it was really  calming. And even thou I was inside i felt a blissed out as this lucky lady and it imagined i was near the beach and that i sun was warming my skin and i could feel the sea breeze caressing my skin....heaven!



And in line with this i really love teaching the restorative/gentle yoga classes more than the faster based gym style classes - these are still fun but the gentle yoga classes make me feel like I'm flying. I feel so centred and calm....like this is what i was born to do....sounds cheesy but that's what it feels like. I love coming up with scripts to entice my students to go deeper into their practice...to let go and relax more...

(im going to dedicate a post to this)

Meal 2: ham, eggs and goats cheese!

Dinner: 400grams turkey stir fried in coconut oil with garlic and corriander carrots and wakame flakes.


Macronutrient breakdown:
Cals: 1506
Carbs: 31.4
Fat: 75
Pro:197.1

No comments:

Post a Comment