Thursday 26 August 2010

over the last 2 days...

hey hey paleo peeps!

hope all is well in your world ;p So Tuesday was my max effort lower body workout and it was KICK ASS! I was soooo it the zone!

During my last lot of back squats I had noticed that on some of the reps my thighs were not parallel to the floor and more of in a partial squat position....this could have been because last week I did dead lifts before squats as my spotter was with a client so my legs were fatigued by the time i reached the squat rack.
So this time I did my squats first and I made sure that I always come to parallel. I felt very strong and was stoked with my technique too! And I also made gains in the numbers or reps to! WOOP WOOP. And if i had a badge like the won below I would have worn it all day!


Fasted training with 2x black coffees and bcaa's

Back Squats
Warm up:
5kg - 13 reps
6kg - 11 reps
40kg - 5 reps
50kg - 5 reps

Max lift: (2mins rest between sets)
65kg - 3 sets - 4, 4, 5 (up 1 rep on both 1st and 2nd set)
62.5kg - 3 sets of 5 (down was 1 rep each set but these were full and not partial squats)
60kg - 3 sets of 6 (up 1 set)

Dead lift
Warm up:
30kg - 5 reps
35kg - 5 reps

Max lift: (2mins rest between sets)
42.5kg - 3 sets of 3, 3, 4 (up by 2.5kgs)
40kgkg - 3 sets of 5
37.5kg - 3 sets of 6

Fast length: 17 hours

Macro nutrient break down:
Cals: 1996
Fats: 35.7
Carbs: 248.3
Pro: 181.5

Taught yoga in the evening and had such a great time....My script is coming together nicely, learning the art of getting information across while not over loading them and it is extremely rewarding to see your students progressing and relaxing! Thanks for all your hard work guys and for helping me become the teacher I am. I am just absolutely loving evolving and growing as a teacher. Another thing that made 2nights class so special for me was I was amazed at how easily I can now throw my self around my yoga mat and hold the postures and talk and breath at the same time!!!!!

Wednesday 25/08:

Black coffee followed by 45mins of cardio on the bike set at random and switching between level 1-3 (legs tired aye lol) followed by yoga stretches.


2 more black coffees and a half hour walk pushing my 5 month old niece in her pram along a very bumping farm track.

Fast length: 15.5 hours

Macro nutrient breakdown:
Cals: 1506
Carbs: 31.4
Fat: 75
Pro:197.1

Yesterday was the hardest day I have had on IF....i was ok during the fasting state and had my 1st meal just after 2pm and ate again at 3.30ish but from about 5 i was ravenous so i had another coffee as i didnt want to have dinner to early and throw out my fasting times and i didnt want to really eat more as im not exactly sure of how many calories and how fat ect...Ive leaned out quite alot already in just 9 days and i feel that my number are in the right place for now and as I lean out more I will up my fat intake on rest days. I did manage to keep busy and distract my mind and tummy from food and then dinner was amazingly tasty and well worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment