Tuesday 24 August 2010

Keeping your food intake where it should be is KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up this morning feeling great and feeling leaner and lighter on my toes! I've guessed the  amount of fat and calories I should be consuming on rest day as Martin writes in the Leangains guide:

 * Macronutrients and calorie intakes are always cycled through the week. The specifics depends on the client's ultimate goal: fat loss, muscle gain or bodyrecomposition. The details will be revealed in the book. Generally speaking, carbs and total calorie intake is highest on training days. On rest days, carbs are lower and fat is higher. Protein is kept high on all days.

And I took the amount of carbs to have on workout days from this post that Mark Sisson wrote:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/carb-refeeding-and-weight-loss/

My maintenance level caloric intake is: 2154
My basal metabolic rate caloric intake is : 1389.5

Training Day break down (around about):
Cals: 1996
Fats: 35.7g
Carbs: 248.3g
Pro: 181.5g

Rest Day break down (around about):
Cals: 1506
Carbs: 31.4g
Fat: 75g
Pro:197.1g

I am also having a daily doss of fish oil ;)

So today looked like this:



Black coffee x2

Went to the gym at 1.30pm for 45mins cardio on the bike set at random going between level 2-3 and 
then yoga stretches

Broke 17.5 hour fast with -  yip you guessed it! Ham, eggs and cheese!

Black coffee

Meal 2: the same - Will i ever get sick of this dish???? ;p

Meal 3: Chicken stir fry with wakame and carrots cooked in coconut oil.


I had 11 in my class 2night and 5 of them were guys!


 
(not sure what is up with his triceps! lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment