Wednesday 18 August 2010

Ham and Eggs!

Yo!

rest day with reduced cals - higher fat and lower carb

So had a great fasting time this morning! 2 cups of black of coffee.

I headed to the gym just after 12 and did 45mins of cardio on the bike....I set the bike to random and went between levels 1-3....legs we very tired from squats yesterday.lol!

followed the bike with nice yoga stretches ;) yeah boy!

Broke 16 hour fast with 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, 60 grams parma ham, sauerkraut and 50grams goat cheese.

OMG!!!! I love eggs and they are always a great paleo staple but egg white powder would have to be the most frickin horrible food on the planet! I decided to get some when I was not able to stomach dairy so whey protein wasnt an option. I noticed that if I had dairy I would get red blotchs on both cheeks.
I also get these blotches if i have to much coffee...

I reintroduced dairy into my diet in the last couple of weeks ago..with goats chesse and greek yoghurt...and so far so good.

Another black coffee

I am a sucker for ham and eggs so my next meal was the same as above! NOM NOM NOM (2 eggs, 1 egg white, 60 grams parma ham, sauerkraut and 50grams goat cheese)





Dinner: 400grams turkey stir fried in coconut oil with garlic and corriander carrots and wakame flakes. (just sitting down to dinner and this dish is KICK ASS YUM)


Macronutrient breakdown:
Cals: 1506
Carbs: 31.4
Fat: 75
Pro:197.1



No comments:

Post a Comment