Tuesday 24 August 2010

I missed not being able to blogg over the weekend!

Saturday 21/08:

Coffee and BCAAs

Trained 8am:

Warm up:
Mobility drills

Leg Press: 70kgs 2 sets of 12, 61kgs 1 set of 15
Leg Curl: 40kgs 3 sets of 12

Chest press: 35kg 2 sets of 12, 28kg 1 set of 13
Seated Row: 33kgs 1 set of 15, 40kgs 2 sets of 12

(i found my arms where a bit weak from Thursdays max effort workout and to be honest so where my legs from Tuesday! I have enjoyed doing the cardio on rest days but i have to keep the resistance pretty low)

Side to side: 6kg ball 3 sets of 20

total of about 25mins followed by yoga stretches ;)

Coffee and more BCAAs

And then i taught LBT......I have a nice bunch of girls who come along to class. Class is small and is between 4 - 7 each week.....10.30am on a Saturday morning is bit early for most! haha

Broke my 16.5 hour fast with with 395grams of prawns with a combo of sweet potato (370g) and butternut squash (260g)

Meal 2: 340g non fat yogurt with 100g blue berries.

2 black coffees

I have decided to introduce fish into my diet so i booked Julius and I into a seafood restaurant....


Dinner: 5 king prawns with cherry tomatoes, sea bass fillet, bean sprouts, shitake mushrooms, new potatoes and fries


Pudding: 170g non fat yogurt

Macro nutrient break down:


Fat: 37.4
Carbs: 239.6
Pro: 193.2


Sunday 22/08:

2 black coffees

Broke 16.5 hour fast with my fav ham, eggs, cheese,  and sauerkraut! again! I'd love to have bacon instead of parma ham but I'm trying to keep my fat intake around 75g for the day and bacon completely blows this of a the water! 
But as i lean out i will be able to up the fat and then BRING ON THE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meal 2: ham, eggs, cheese,  and sauerkraut! again! HEAVEN!

Black coffee

Meal 3: Turkey stir fry with wakame and broccoli (cooked in coconut oil with garlic, ginger and coriander)

Macro nutrient break down:


Fat: 70g
Carbs: 31.4g
Pro: 197.1

No comments:

Post a Comment